Letter of non-criminal record in Hidalgo
The process of Hidalgo's non-criminal record letter is a simple process, but even so, certain information must be available to carry out the procedure effectively and without complications.
Request for proof of no record in Hidalgo
On the web you can have different pages, where you can find the step-by-step procedure in detail to obtain the letter of no criminal record in Hidalgo.
We are talking about an official document that can usually be requested by schools, employers or apartment owners. So it can be essential in many cases.
Procedure to obtain the letter of no record in Hidalgo
The process to obtain this document is in person, however, payment for the procedures can be done online, keep reading to obtain the information you require.
To start the online process you must enter here and fill in your details.
Requirements to request proof of no record in Hidalgo
- Official identification in its original and a photocopy.
- Original curp and a photocopy.
- Evidence of payment for procedures.
- Two color passport-type photographs. In this case, it is advisable not to wear rings or distracting elements that make it difficult to recognize your identity.
Next, a series of questions that usually arise constantly in the process and can clarify your doubts:
Do you need to make an appointment?
No, in the case of the letter of no criminal record, it is not necessary to have a prior appointment.
What is the price of the document?
The letter of no criminal record has a cost of $188.00 mxn in Hidalgo.
Through which institutions can payment be made?
This payment can be made through different institutions online, such as: Banamex, Telecom, Bancomer, Scottish Bank, Banco del Bajío, Banorte, Banco Azteca, HSBC.
How long is the estimated time it takes to issue the document?
The issuance of the document will last a maximum period of 24 hours.
How long is the certificate valid for?
This certificate will remain valid for a period of 30 days, from the day of its issuance.
Can this procedure be performed from outside the country?
Yes, but some additional documents are required. In addition to the current CURP, official identification, photographs and proof of payment, the following documents are required:
- Letter or power of attorney in the name of the person who will carry out the face-to-face procedure
- Official identification of the same person
- A proof of residence with a maximum of 3 months old
- Fingerprinting at the consulate
- An official letter issued by the consulate, to the Hidalgo Attorney General's Office
Where can the face-to-face procedure be carried out?
- In Pachuca you can go to the following address: Carretera México Pachuca, primary sector driver km 84. 5, Colonias, 42080 Pachuca de Soto, Hidalgo. For more information about this address you can call (771)-71-790-00 ext. 9340.
- In Tula de Allende you can go to the following address: Carretera a michimaloya, la Malinche, third section, 42814 Tula de Allende, Hidalgo. And for more information regarding the address you can call the phone: 773-100-8625.
- In Huejutla you can go to the following address: Olimpia, 43000 Huejutla, Hidalgo. Dial 789-688-3284, if you want more information about this address.
- In Tizayuca you can go to Soto 16, Nacozari, 43803 Tizayuca, Hidalgo. You can also call 779-688-4675, if you want information about this address.
- In Tulancingo de Bravo you should go to Primero de Abril Norte, Ahila, 43760, Santiago Tulantepec, Hidalgo. I called (771)-71-790-00, ext. 9340, if you are looking for more information about the mentioned address.
- In Ixmiquilpan you should go to Mexico 85 46, La Reforma, 42302 Ixmiquilpan, Hidalgo.
- For more information about the address, you can call 759-723-4292.
Keep in mind that customer service hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Si quieres conocer otros artículos parecidos a "Letter of non-criminal record in Hidalgo" puedes visitar la categoría de cartas LEGAL LETTERS.
- Request for proof of no record in Hidalgo
- Procedure to obtain the letter of no record in Hidalgo
- Requirements to request proof of no record in Hidalgo
- Frequent questions
- Where can the face-to-face procedure be carried out?